I mentioned Belgrade’s business lounge about a year ago.
Since I wrote about it the airport has invested in a complete overhaul and the new lounge is completely different.
While the old lounge wasn’t unpleasant, it was a little odd.
The new lounge features just about every thing that you could possibly ask for and the some.
Located beside the shops and cafe airside, the new look business lounge features:
- comfortable couches and armchairs
- internet cafe style area
- a “quiet” area if you want to have a meeting
- range of local and international newspapers
- multiple flat screen TVs
- multiple screens displaying flight status
- fully stocked bar
- fully stocked salad bar
- choice of pastries and / or sandwiches (depending on time of day)
And the staff are friendly.
It still has wifi, but they seem to have removed a lot of the restrictions that were previously in place.
They’ve also made sure that there are plenty of power sockets available, so you can easily charge your laptop while eating or drinking a coffee.
At the moment I’d personally rank the business lounge in Belgrade’s Nikola Tesla airport as one of the best I’ve ever been in.