Dublin Airport has opened a new premium lounge.
The lounge, which is located in the same area as several of the existing lounges in T2 is accessible to passengers flying out of both T1 and T2.
It’s called “The East Lounge” and walk-up prices are a cool €55 / person, with pre-booked places €50.
Is it worth it?
Without visiting it and testing it firsthand it’s very hard to say. The lounge is aimed at business and first class passengers travelling with Emirates and Etihad and that’s reflected in the description of the offering:
- Complimentary buffet style and A La Carte table service meals
- Complimentary premium drinks – cocktails, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Complimentary barista style coffee and world class choice of teas
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Private business booths
- Access to luxury shower rooms to use before your flight
- Stunning runway views
- Use of quiet and peaceful prayer rooms.
It’ll be open from 0530 to 2030 during the winter and from 0640 until 2200 during the summer.
Full details on the Dublin Airport site.
Unfortunately Priority Pass holders cannot access the lounge.
If anyone manages to get access let me know how it is please!